2022 Online Registration
WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE REGISTERED?
Click here to do so! Simply click Log In at the top of the screen and create an account and see your registrations.
All transfers must be approved through High Five Events. Anyone caught attempting to sell or transfer their race entry/bib to another person or participate in the event using another participant’s race entry/bib as part of a non-approved transfer, will have said race entry/bib revoked, be disqualified, and be removed from the race without refund.
The 3M Half Marathon Refund/Transfer/Deferral Policy is subject to change at any time.
August 13, 2021 – Last day to request a 50% Refund
October 8, 2021 – Fee increases for Deferrals
January 19, 2022 – Last day to request a Transfer or Deferral online
January 21 – January 22 – Transfers and Deferrals only available in person at expo
January 22, 5 p.m. – No Transfers & Deferrals requests will be processed after this time.
- 50% refunds are available until July 31, 2021. Transaction fees cannot be refunded.
TRANSFERS TO ANOTHER PARTICIPANT
- Participants may transfer their registration to another participant for a $15 transfer fee
- For the safety of all participants, participants may not give or sell their entry to anyone as a part of a non-approved transfer. Transaction fees cannot be refunded.
- Shirt size not guaranteed for transferred registrations.
TRANSFER TO THE AUSTIN MARATHON
- Participants may transfer to the 2021 Ascension Seton Austin Marathon, Austin Half Marathon, or 5K for a $20.00 transfer fee + any registration price difference at the time.
- For example, 3M Half Registration is currently $89.00 and the Austin Half Marathon registration is currently $99.00. Then the total fee for the transfer is $30.00.
- If you are currently registered for the 2022 3M Half Marathon you may apply to defer your registration to 2023 3M Half Marathon.
- Deferrals will be assessed a $30 processing fee through September 31, 2021.
- Starting October 1, deferrals will be assessed a $35 processing fee.
- Once a deferral is submitted, the decision is final and cannot be reversed.
- To request a deferral, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and registration confirmation #. Please also indicate that you have reviewed the policy and fees. The confirmation code can be found in your Confirmation Email or by viewing your account on EventDog.com.