Thank you for your interest in bringing a team to participate in the 2018 3M Half Marathon!
Below are the steps to sign up as a Team Captain and invite others to join your team. All team members must be registered before Wednesday, December 20, 2018, deadline. After this date, teams will be locked and no one else will be able to join the team.
Team Management system, to make sure that everyone is registered.
Team Name printed on bib below the display name.
Option to opt in for team packet pick up.
Teams of 35 or more
Optional advanced packet on January 16th, 2018, from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. for teams of 35 persons or more if the team captain selects group packet pick up. All bibs, bags, and shirts will be boxed for easy pick up by the team captain.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR TEAM
1 ) Select the Team Captain activity in registration.
2) Choose a Team Name. You will have until team registration deadline (12/20/17) to change the Team Name, in case you come up with something cooler
3) Set your invite status. Read below to learn more about the different options:
- Public – Anyone can join your team in the Select Team drop list on the registration page.
- Anyone with Link – Anyone who has been sent a copy of the invitation link can register for your team. There is no limit to the number of people who can sign up for your team.
- Invite Only– Each invitation you send out is good for one registration per email address. People who share email addresses will not be able to register using the same email as the invitation will fail once an email has been used to register.
4) Select packet pick up. It is the responsibility to communicate with the team members if you choose to opt-in for group packet pick up. Public Teams are encouraged to choose individual packet pick up.
- Individual – Team Members will pick up their own packets at the Expo. Their bib will be at the kiosk assigned to their bib number.
- Group – The team captain will pick up my Team packets and distribute to Team Members. This will include everyone on the team and you will not be able to pick and choose which members you pick up for. It is the responsibility of the Team Captain to communicate to their members that they are pick up their packet for them and arrange a way to get the packets to the appropriate team members.
5) Submit your team.
6) Are you participating in the event? Then you will need to link your registration to the team.
- Login to EventDog.com.
- Find your Team Captain registration and select the blue manage team button.
- Enter your email to invite yourself to the team.
- Return to your main login screen and at the top you will see a box with an invitation to join the team.
- Return to your team management screen and you should see that you are now on the team!
Not registered yet? Follow the steps as if you were inviting a team member and register.
Questions? Bulk Payment? Contact info@3MHalf.com