Start building your 3M Half Marathon team today
There’s no better way to kick off the new year than by running the 3M Half Marathon presented by Under Armour as a team. Creating a 3M Half Marathon team is perfect for companies, groups, friends, and family. With race day a few months away, it’s time to start thinking (if you haven’t already) about who you want running by your side. What people do you want pushing you when you think you can’t go anymore? Here are 4 reasons why you should run with a team on January 20th:
- Built-in training partners
- Running with people who are working towards the same goal just makes sense. Training with partners is a great way to keep each other on track and hold one another accountable. Plus, you can design sweet team shirts for race day!
- 3M Half Marathon team packet pick up
- Would you rather have one team member pick up everyone’s packet or have the whole team go as a group to soak up the energy of the expo? One good thing about building a 3M Half Marathon team is that you can choose. Love having options!
- Finish line party with your 3M Half Marathon team
- Parties are awesome, but parties are better with people you know. Finish the 3M Half Marathon, kick back with your team at the beer garden, and celebrate your accomplishments at the 3M Half Marathon finish line festival.
- Trash talking
- Who doesn’t like some good ol’ fashioned trash talk? Nothing fuels the competitive juices better than wanting to prove someone wrong!
After reading these reasons, why wouldn’t you get a team together? If you realize that you really want to run with a team but haven’t started making one, don’t worry, 3M Half Marathon team registration doesn’t close until Tuesday, December 18th. Get started today!